SASTRA HUB Publication Journal eISSN 2773-5079
SASTRA HUB Publication Journal encourages "any type of your work" to be published. It can be an essay, story, academic work, thesis, dissertations, chapters, assignments, journals, conference papers, a case study on your business or a general article of your interest. We do not limit your creativity and interest to write and publish with us. However, we have sent some guidelines to maintain the quality of the published articles from the authors.
- The researcher (Author) should submit each manuscript in Microsoft Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org email.
- Authors should include their full names and affiliates (School/College/University/Corporation/or Sponsors name). More than one author is allowed to publish in each article. For those who do not have affiliates, you can include your previous school name or just state as an independent author).
- Email is optional to be included. However, we do encourage you to do so.
- An Abstracts should be provided not be more than 250 words. However, it is not required.
- Author us should provide 2 to 5 keywords for each manuscript.
- We encourage authors to include headings where is appropriate with minimum of 4 pages.
- Font, indentation and spacing: Times New Roman; Font Size: 12; Indentation: Left and Right: 0; Spacing: Before: 0, After: 6pt; Line Spacing: 1 or 1.5. Download Article Template Here.
- Figures, Tables, and Equations
- All figures, tables, and equations must be numbered in the order in which they appear in the manuscript e.g. Table 1, Table 2, Figure 1, Figure 2.
- We encourage you to use an appropriate referencing system. Please click here for more information about click here for referencing type. Cite This For Me: Harvard, APA, MLA Reference Generator.
- Remember the responsibility for the accuracy of bibliographic citations lies entirely with the authors.
- Please ensure that every reference cited in the manuscript also presented in the reference list and vice versa.
- It is not required if you are writing your own views or story. You may still include.
- Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or state if you would like to publish your work as a database collection reference with SASTRA Hub Publication Journal (eISSN number will not be provided and submission fee applies).
- Authors retain full copyright of the article and grant SASTRA Hub Publication Journal the right of the first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal and to be circulating in an open indexed database.
- If the author(s) are using a word that is or is asserted to be a proprietary term or trademark, please use the symbol ® or TM.
- The contact details of the submission authors names and email addresses will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
- By submitting written material to the SASTRA Hub Publication Journal, the author hereby agrees to assume full legal responsibility in any matter that may arise due to the publication of their submission(s). This can include but is not limited to, issues of data falsification, libel/slander, moral misconduct, academic misconduct and plagiarism.
- The opinions of our authors do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the editorial team or the Partnership Association. The authors are solely responsible for the content of their submitted material.
- The editorial team and peer-review process will typically identify and reject submitted material with serious ethical, legal and academic issues. However, it must be recognized that like any other process, mistakes can be made.
- SASTRA Hub Publication Journal charges the following author fees.
- Article Publication: RM 50.00 equal approximately USD 12.00 (depending on exchange rate)
- If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs. Discounts are provided based on approvals.